Data Analyst III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Data Analyst III
- Responsible for the design, development and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures
- Data access and delivery technologies.
- Utilizes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata and data profiling.
- May provide technical support on data warehouse teams
- Data set sizes are usually huge (in excess of hundreds of millions of records).
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 5+ years of SQL
- 5+ years of Python
- Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels
- Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges
- Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next (work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business needs).
- Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across multiple platforms
- 5+ years experience with Financial Services clients
- Experience with major querying tools desired
- Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work streams