KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Contract Specialist
- The Contract Specialist position provides contract management/administration services for the Law Department. This includes drafting/redlining contracts in a timely fashion that accurately reflect the business transaction while minimizing risk.
- Work is performed under supervision of experienced attorneys, including handling schedules, NDAs, statements of work, small project construction agreements, or template master agreements, as well as handling contract exemptions, zero dollar upgrades, and gap analyses.
- This position will work closely with attorneys, our business units, Strategic Sourcing, Third Party Risk, Compliance and Vendor Management to refine and/or define, communicate and apply standard processes and terminology to be used when negotiating and executing contracts for goods and services, ensuring that corporate and legal guidelines are followed.
- This position will need to use contract management repository to create drafts, track contracts, maintain department required metrics, and provide final signed versions for department files.
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational abilities, and be detail oriented.
- Candidates must also demonstrate the ability to build strong business relationships, maintain the highest level of integrity, and be adaptable to various communication styles, situations, and personalities.
- Candidates should have a strong understanding of contract terms and conditions. They must be familiar with the use of technology including MS Office. We will train the right candidate for the role.
- JD and eligible for state licensing.
- Familiar with Outlook and the use of technology including MS Office.