Project Manager - General III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Project Manager III
- Managing various aspects of business projects.
- Includes project planning and design, implementing strategic and tactical initiatives, and ensuring, through formal project management practices, that the final product meets the original project requirements.
- Includes functions in support of project management.
- Includes intermediate level ability to develop detailed plans and schedules with project tracking and oversight.
- Leads one or more projects, which may involve multiple financial, technical, or business disciplines.
- Uses Microsoft Project (minimal), and analyzes data in Excel and presents in PowerPoint.
- Not so much strategic but more so managing moving parts and coordination
- Applies extensive expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Guides the successful completion of major projects and may function in a project leadership role.
- Develops solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Enough experience to work independently
- Experience with technical/digital teams
- 5+ years managing technical or digital projects, specifically.
- Should have experience working with technical teams, but this PM does not have to be technical themselves.
- Experience working in Agile environment highly preferred.
- JIRA/Confluence experience preferred.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Solid communication and presentation skills needed.
- Strong relationship building skills are a must.
- Knowledge of business processes and/or financial systems a plus.
- Viewed as having significant expertise in given field.