KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Project Manager
- This position is responsible for governance and implementation of professional services labor requests within dedicated business units or labor categories.
- The role acts as an internal consultant to business unit leadership to identify, define, scope and implement professional services engagements to meet business needs.
- Additionally, this role is responsible for governance activities related to managing professional services suppliers and labor models including contract management, third party risk management, and supplier performance management.
- Model management and control – Ensure documented and efficient operating model related to resource requests, changes, reductions. Collaborate with line of business finance, and business units to control resource requests while aligning to budgets and project plans.
- Third party risk management compliance – Hold suppliers accountable to contractual requirements and third party risk management requirements. Includes BCP review and testing, insurance compliance, security reviews and associated quarterly TPRM processes.
- Supplier relationship and performance management – Manage the day-to-day oversight of supplier relationships within defined labor categories. Address performance issues as needed supporting business unit leadership. Via quarterly scorecards monitor and manage supplier quality and delivery.
- Professional services subject matter expert – Act as a subject matter expert relative to professional services solutions and staffing models. Includes knowledge of various labor categories, their ideal uses, compliance concerns relative to non-employee labor and knowledge regarding leading suppliers, and standard market terms and conditions.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
- MBA preferred
- Familiarity with VMS tools