Contract Documentation Specialist III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Contract Documentation Specialist III
- Strong computer skills to work with complex databases Education: HS Diploma and a degree or 5+ yrs. of experience
- Responsible for maintaining essential contract documents/data in the contract database & building/maintaining hard copy contract files to be in compliance with Corp.
- Purchasing, Finance, & OEC Compliance policies.
- Must be able to use critical thinking skills to work independently under minimal direction from management to evaluate, manage, & prioritize contract processing tasks from pre-negotiated contracts through completion.
- Must be able to work with multiple complex computer programs to complete the contract execution process within departmental timelines & within auditable standards.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate & Divisional Policies & procedures.
- Demonstrates operational knowledge of the applicable SOPs & practices required to effectively process clinical contracts.
- Provides guidance/information & answers to technical & non-technical questions regarding contracting process.
- Effectively works to resolve problems within clinical/functional area. Necessary skills include independent/critical thinking, teamwork, attention to detail, time mgmt., strong communication skills (verbal & written), & a high level of customer service.
- Requisition processing of Purchase Order (PO)/PO creation, including a solid understanding of any auditable documentation needed for PO.
- Recognize & resolve vendor management issues to maintain system integrity (e.g., wrong supplier chosen by requisitioner).
- Comprehending fundamental contract content & purpose to verify that the requisition was created properly & independently make the decision to reject or approve.
- Functional understanding of the contract types, process flows, & business unit needs.
- Verification of insurance certificates, diversity documentation, & CIA required documentation & ability to obtain necessary documentation if not provided. Independently approve PO's for service agreements within delegated limits.
- Knowledge of ITO Sourcing
- Communication skills
- Relationship Management