CAD Designer III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: CAD Designer III
Designs, checks or details CAD drawings using various CAD software as Microstation, AutoCAD 2016. Able to read red-lines and complete the as-built process for all facility and utility disciplines. .
Excellent communication skills.
AS degree/BS degree in Engineering/CAD Designing or equivalent experience is required. Experience level: 5+ years. Must know Enterprise Meridian 2015 or 2017.
- Captures review and release history on all released facility, utility and process related drawings
- Reviews newly released drawings to assure revision/version management procedures have been followed.
- Reconciles facility data ensuring a full building “source of truth” is provided that enables engineering and maintenance a central source of reasonably up to date engineering documentation for buildings and engineering process sustainability.
- Maintains the Meridian Drawing Management System in regards to processing record file releases for project closeouts, general updates and downstream multi system feeds for BluPrint and general facility maintenance
- Reviews AbbVie CAD files and administers revision control to ensure quality and compliance is attained on all facility documentation and deliverables.
- As a designer, candidate will work independently or with peers, conceives and develops approaches to solve complex problems that requires advanced knowledge of CAD applications and content management.