Sr Business Intelligence Analyst
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
- Tableau publications with multiple data sources, being able to manipulate and analyze data within Tableau dashboards
- Automating Tableau reports, creating business intelligence reports and visualizations
- Provide data driven recommendations to our leadership to support multiple, concurrent business assessments for the team
- You'll serve as a trusted business partner to our product and retail partners, working collaboratively with teams to optimize analysis and insights while maintaining regular communications to update partners on progress made on projects
- You'll have the opportunity to dive into quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data with a singular goal of profit maximization and with a rigorous focus on actionable analytics.
- Actively engage with a broad range of internal l partners, including Retail, Supply, Finance, Product and Engineering to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- You'll be working in a highly autonomous environment taking ownership of key analytical projects.
- Make intelligent trade-offs between resources available and provide innovative solutions to customers even in situations where all the desired data may or may not be available
- Responsible for developing and communicating business requirements to data management team in order to operationalize reporting and automate recurring analyses
Skills & Experience:
- 4-5 years of work experience analyzing data to answer business questions, preferably in an ecommerce or technology driving company
- Strong SQL/data mining skills for efficiently querying large databases
- 2-3 years of work experience in Tableau publications and troubleshooting
- 2-3 years of work experience with Omniture data and tools such as (Discover, Workspace)
- Master’s degree in a Business/economics/math/technical field or related discipline preferred.
- Exposure to Hadoop and/or Qubole is a big plus.