KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Product Consultant
- Summary: this role will provide administrative support to the product management team
- The Consultant will also assist the product manager to manage the vendors who are adding support into their products.
- The Consultant will also be required to work with the other product managers and teams (e.g. marketing, business development)
- Manage administrative processes involved with supplier management and onboarding
- Manage contract development and review with product team and legal
- Support the product management team in the maintenance and evolution of product specifications and documentation
- Process invoices and payments
- Support the contactless product manager as they manage the pipeline of terminal vendors who are adding Contactless D-PAS to their products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not essential
- Experience of card payments
- Able to co-ordinate activities by others and provide leadership to cross-functional project teams
- MS Office Suite experience Other PM tools (MS Project, Visio)
- Highly organized and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to proactively resolve complex problems