KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Project Coordinator
- Daily interface with Project Manager(s) (PM) tracking project activities, maintaining project schedule and documentation.
- Work and follow-up with contractors on issues and status. Must be diligent, proactive and work professionally with all personnel and contractors to reach a valid, timely and satisfactory conclusion. Must be able to substantiate work products.
- Highly accomplished in working with all functions of MS Outlook email client.
- Participate in Team Meetings and then follow-up with meeting tasks and to-do lists.
- Data Entry and Database Management must be highly accurate.
- Process purchase orders as required and other general administrative duties required to support the project management team.
- Process daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed, and all invoicing is processed in a timely fashion.
- Review, follow-up and validate all milestone deliverables with contractors in a timely manner.
- Communicate and accurately convey information to all relevant stakeholders in a concise and clear manner.
- Provide technical support for internal and external customers for our digital Platforms
- Assists in the rapid assessment of both the nature and severity of customer problems and initiates calls/e-mails to various support organizations as needed (WideOrbit, EDM, Ooyala, Adobe, InterTech, etc)
- Open, update and close trouble tickets – Proficiency measured primarily by working with third party partners to fix issues
- Work closely with internal and external groups to ensure proper documentation is provided to support our TVE platforms
- Manage the TVE streaming analytics metrics for our Apps
- Assist on the on-boarding process of new affiliates into our TVE platforms
- Create needed documentation for end-users – Manuals, FAQ, Contact us forms, etc.
- Oversee both test and production environment stages of the project
- Effectively communicate with clients and various levels of management.
- Handle multiple forms of electronic communication related to the project.
- Maintains documentation of daily operations.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Ability to work in fast-paced changing on-air environment.
- A team player, who is always respectful, has good communication skills, and maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure with great attention to detail.
- Proficient using computer and software applications including MS Outlook, MS excel, MS Word, Web, and other workflow tools
- PMP certification
- Bachelor Degree
- Understanding of Project Management functions according to PMI
- Project Scheduling
- Project Coordinator in a projects-related role
- Presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Manage multiple high priority tasks within short timelines
- Intermediate experience with MS Office - Excel/Data Manipulation
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience creating documentation & correspondence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Abilty to anticipate project needs, without being prompted
- Ability to gather quantitative data & analyze