Job Description –
- The analyst will aid in the generation and maintenance of tableau dashboards and other BAU reports.
- The analyst will use large data sets from different data sources (Teradata, SAS, Aster) using SQL and build reports by understanding the reporting requirements of our business partners in Marketing, Risk and Finance.
- The analyst must have good task management and prioritization skills to move key projects forward.
Key Responsibilities –
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and slides for review in Tableau/Excel
- Use SAS and SQL to analyze marketing data and identify inconsistencies
- Implement process improvement initiatives
Required Skills –
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mathematics and Statistics, Finance, Industrial Engineering or related field and two (2) years of experience in job offered or related occupation performing data wrangling and reporting to ensure accuracy and consistency of data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Teradata/SQL/SAS
- Experience with Tableau and other reporting tools