Project Manager II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Project Manager II
- Content Operations Management
- Facilitate Medical/Regulatory meetings that include Marketing representatives to ensure the process runs efficiently resulting in clarification and/or decisions (e.g. concept meetings, elevation meetings, strategy sessions).
- Ensure all promotional materials are reviewed by cross functional teams, medical, regulatory, compliance and others as required by AbbVie Quality Policies.
- Provide expert process guidance/support for all individuals within the approval process. Responsible for working with third party suppliers and advertising agencies during project development, routing projects through the Med/Reg approval process.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Veeva Vault PromoMats
- Evolve the current MLR processes to pull-through new content types for brand plans including digital and interactive content
- Provide content expertise in relation to Abbvie’s newly adopted Digital Asset Management platform, Veeva Vault that includes file types that include but are not limited to photoshop, indesign, html, imagery files and other various production file types
- Provide expertise in content reuse, working with brands and agencies to increase AbbVie’s reuse of content, across channels. Influence and teach brand team members about the benefits and importance of content reuse.
- Contribute to the development of new content review workflows and processes
- Contribute to content operational process improvement, searching out and recommending opportunities for increased efficiency
- Identify opportunities for expanded responsibilities related to content within the brands and brand agencies
- Provide solutions and contingency plans through comprehensive alternative reviews.
- Manage, facilitate and implement appropriate internal/external and department/area approved processes.
- Drive MLR audit process, provide proactive support
- Lead and/or assist on special projects for the Global Materials Review Process, as needed
- Manage Affiliate processes as required for local events (meetings, Congresses, etc.)
- Communicate with teams to ensure local review compliance
- Provide Affiliates with Veeva Promomats and/or Zinc projects details if review is needed.
Best Practices and Continuous Improvement:
- Generate and lead best practices for content review and lifecycle management for assigned brands and across the CoE team
- Implement continuous process improvement through initiatives such as sharing best practices, peer reviews and performance audits
- Measure to MLR process KPIs, drive continuous improvement, efficiency and effectiveness of the process
- Identify opportunities for MLR process automation so there can be increased focus on content
- Monitor timelines for material approval as agreed by the Global Materials Review Grid (GRID).
- Work with AbbVie Global personnel to create agenda and schedule concept, collaboration, and review meetings
- Facilitate Global Material Review meetings.
- Adhere to the published meeting agenda.
- Start and end meetings on time, unless otherwise agreed by meeting participants.
- Identify when escalations are needed, follow escalation path as directed by AbbVie
- Communicate concerns or issues to AbbVie leadership in a timely manner
- Collect and organize all guidance, decisions, and next steps from Global Material Review Collaboration Team meetings and disseminate to members. Ensure all reviewer comments are implemented within each draft and final material
- Approve the final approved version of the material post-review in the MR system. Confirm assets for the final approved material is included in Veeva.
- Provide training to internal and external clients.
The ideal candidate should have strong planning and organizational skills, be able to multitask and problem solve in a fast paced environment. He/she should have a proven track record of leadership, initiative, multi-tasking and project solving and have the ability to learn and adapt to software tools as necessary. Also must be willing to work extra hours and possible weekends. Three to five years of previous professional experience is required. Previous experience in Content management, MRL Review, Six Sigma or PMP is a bonus.