Title: Product Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL 60606
- Really wants someone who can do data analysis, some kind of computer or development engineering course-not looking for a developer, picked up in last few years
- 3-5 years in Product, Business development or similar client facing role
- Understanding of Derivatives or FX products
- Has an understanding of FIX Protocol, Trading systems, client onboarding
- Experience in capital markets or trading environment
- Has experience with Python scripting
- Data Analysis
- Can create projects in Jira
- Knowledge of Crypto currencies and or DLT (distributed ledger technology-block chain) is a plus
- Project Management
- Jira and confluence
- Client facing role-interfacing with external clients or vendors
- Keeping programs up to date.
- Keeping conflict pages of decision making up to date.
- Interacting with engineering to move the projects forward. What product requires by what’s being developed by engineering.
- Them finding the data and then doing the analysis. Will be certain data points from competitive analysis and actual structured and unstructured data, that really the only way you can analyze it will be coding. Large data sets.
- This person will be working with financial products. Trading systems, if they came from an exchange, the products being futures, options, derivatives-can be front end, back end, etc.