Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishes a strategic partnership with HR business partners and hiring managers to determine expectations and requirements for current and future open positions.
- Works with hiring manager to understand staffing needs and assists in developing sourcing strategies to meet those needs while ensuring reduced cycle time and cost per hire.
- Manages the identification and attraction of talent through the use of innovative tools and processes as well as through traditional methods of effective recruiting.
- Generates qualified, diverse candidates through cost-effective recruiting methods such as leveraging networks, sourcing passive candidates and utilizing the employee referral program.
- Conducts preliminary interviews and obtains feedback from management and candidates.
- Effectively creates and manages a great experience for every candidate; from the first contact, through the interview process, and ending with negotiating an offer.
- Recommends terms of offer to management and extends offers to candidates.
- Works with recruiting staff to fill difficult positions.
- Works with Recruiting Coordinators to ensure new hire documentation is processed accurately and timely.
- Prepares and submits staffing activity and other reports to management.
- Identifies and communicates hiring trends to clients, staffing and recruiting management.
- Participates in maintaining and monitoring vendor relationships and makes vendor recommendations to management as needed.
- Supports all automation processes as required.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Strong technical, full cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to fluently manage the full recruitment life cycle for 30 plus positions of varying complexity simultaneously.
- Technical knowledge of cutting-edge recruiting techniques.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations in a results measured environment
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and practices, all areas of recruiting and of employment laws and regulations.
- Solid knowledge of the organization's practices and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and consulting skills. Ability to partner with senior level management and consult them on all aspects of the recruitment process
- Past experience building a strong professional network that can be leveraged during the recruitment process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7 years technical recruiting experience in either a corporate or professional recruitment agency setting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other business related software including resume tracking databases
- Experience recruiting in a financial services environment preferred
- AIRS or SHRM certification preferred.