KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Product Manager
- We’re looking for a talented and passionate Product Manager to join our team in Phoenix. The successful candidate will have experience managing digital initiatives and will support the Product Owners in the ideation and development of mobile products and services. If you are interested in working on customer experience, mobile product development, and strategy for a market-leading app, we’d love to hear from you.
- Development and launch of new features and capabilities for our mobile apps in partnership with our Engineering and Design teams
- Input into the mobile product strategy and execution of the mobile product roadmap
- Participation in creative development process – understanding platform limitations and opportunities to ensure our app remains a market-leading product
- Feeding product backlog, ensuring our Engineering partners have the requirements to interpret user stories and success criteria
- Maintaining product documentation
- Supporting the measure of the effectiveness and the success of different product features
- Technically minded & resourceful – with an appreciation of how to execute mobile initiatives
- Proactive and enthusiastic – the successful candidate must be excited about the mobile space and the external environment
- Collaborative – our role is largely partnership driven, working with capability owners, local teams and technology partners is vital
- Strategic thinkers – showing an ability to support decision making and overall execution approach
- Detail oriented – active involvement in backlog development requires a process-driven mindset with a strong attention to detail
- Fun and outgoing – we’re looking for someone who can contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse team
- Bachelors Degree is highly preferred