KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Business Analyst
- The Business Analyst is responsible for participating in all aspects of Infrastructure Systems strategic development to identify impacts between our strategic Partners
- This position will be focused on partnering with technical architects, technical leads, Product Owners, & Product Managers driving solutions for Network Authorizations Platform strategies by participating in Scrum team level planning sessions.
- Responsibilities will include identification of requirements in order to scope prioritized initiatives and to ensure detailed level requirements (in the form of User Stories & Features) align to the strategy.
- The position requires a strong leadership skills, analytical thinking, detail oriented, effective oral & written communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with other team members. The analyst will work with Product Manager, Product Owners and other Business Analysts to identify and make recommendations to solve issues, create efficiency and other overall improvements.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, able to deal with ambiguity, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines within short time constraints
- Have proven experience delivering product value leveraging a scaled agile framework.
- Use technical skills and knowledge to build business intelligence artifacts and work with cross-functional teams to deliver on time on budget value
- Work closely and collaboratively with Product Owners to drive Product Features from Development thru Implementation.
- Lead and/or participate in creating and understanding business test strategy related to User Stories.
- Manage client documentation and process governance resulting from new development that impact Digital related API Technical Specification related documentation
- Drive premier support for Component, System Testing and in market, live testing with mobile devices.
- The candidate will ensure our Product Owners acceptance criteria are met or exceeded according to Sprint commitments.
- Be capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end-to-end, coordinate with multiple teams of business owners, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Position oneself to take on the role of a Product Owner within a scrum team as necessary.
Job Requirements/Experience (Education, Skills, Experience Required)
- Elicitation and Requirements Analysis – proven results in leading efforts to define requirements leveraging different frameworks such as Waterfall or Agile (SAFe/scrum)
- Team oriented with a collaborative approach and attitude
- Self-motivated, demonstrated ability to work & lead cross functional teams independently with little direct supervision.
- Proven successful oversight of problem identification and resolution management.
- Ability to take initiative to coach and share knowledge to develop others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; outstanding presentation and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables.
- Intermediate (or better) knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Problem solver
- Ability to work under own initiative, set priorities and deliver quality results on time
- Proven Agile development & Quality Assurance experience
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) is a plus
- Certified SAFe POPM is a plus