Integration Technical Lead
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Integration Technical Lead
Seeking a strong Lead JAVA Engineer who has deep experience in integration architecture and design to provide assistance with solution architecture.
- 5 yrs. of Java experience
- 5 yrs. of Web Services experience
- 5 yrs. of technical lead experience
- Provides application/solution architecture direction and thought leadership in the areas of Marketing Solutions, including Customer Data, Digital Marketing, Loyalty & Marketing Analytics in partnership with the architecture team.
- Provide guidance on effective delivery of Marketing solutions from an application architecture perspective including operational ETL, and analytical systems.
- Partners with business team to understand vision, business objectives, and requirements, and drive direction to deliver the appropriate solutions. Work with vendors to understand product capabilities and lead integration design for implementation of large scale digital marketing systems.
- Deliverables include integration design, architecture and delivery of CRM system to implement strategic digital marketing and campaign management systems that leverages the enterprise data lake.
- Provide delivery oversight on all Marketing projects, transferring knowledge and providing technical guidance to team engineers. Includes the delivery of training and documentation when and where needed.
- Set future state target architecture for the ecosystem of CRM suite and how it correlates to other information management architectures (e.g. Customer Master Data)
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- A solid understanding of application architecture designs, methodologies and principles.
- At least 2 years of experience in BIG Data project implementations – prefer prior experience with AWS, Hive, Datameer etc.
- At least 5 years of technical leadership experience in JAVA and Web services/integration services.
- Prior experience with vendor integration, reporting platforms and rules engines is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations.
- Structured thinker and effective communicator, comfortable with interacting with customers and vendors.
- Ability to work independently, and hands on integration experience with Big data Hadoop ecosystem components, and complimentary technologies such as HDFS, Hive, Spark, HBase etc
- Prior experience with IBM MDM product or Marketing IT experience is preferred
- Work hours: 8:30am – 5pm
- Interview Process: Phone screen followed by onsite
- Must be eligible to convert to FTE