Seeking skilled ServiceNow developers to help perform IT automation tasks and the discovery of business services and infrastructural components they’re dependent on. Ideal candidates will understand configuration management principles and have experience with the ServiceNow platform. They will perform the necessary tasks to design and develop configurations and customizations for component discovery. Successful candidates will be proficient in communication with various devices to collect configuration information. Must be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team. The position requires candidates to work closely with key client stakeholders and senior technology leaders.
• Develop configurations and automation for the:
• Discovery of infrastructure components
• Automation of various IT tasks and processes
• Integration with monitoring platforms
• Modeling and development of service maps and integrations
• Participate as a key member of the project team
• Document and maintain client facing and internal technology related deliverables
• Work closely with the project managers in representing the technical interests of the client
• Up to 20% travel annually may be required
• System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
• Fundamental knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, IP networks, subnetting and network devices
• Previous experience in provisioning, configuring, integrating and deploying various infrastructure components.
• Strong communication and written skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.
• Technical education and degree
• Experience with ServiceNow’s ServiceWatch and/or Discovery tools
• Experience working in an Agile delivery environment
• Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders