Project Manager -
Project Manager - IT - Intermediate
Period 09/25/2018 to 06/30/2019
Work Location:18850 N 56th Street Building 1, Phoenix, Arizona, 85054
Network Delivery – Project Manager / Product Owner
Global Network Operations (GNO) is responsible for running the company’s core transaction processing platforms, defining the rules and regulations for how members of our network will interoperate with each other, and creating network products and capabilities that will help unlock commerce for the Blue Box. Today, the global breadth of this team enables it to serve issuers and acquirers in over 90 markets, authorizing and settling nearly $1T of charge volume annually.
This Project Manager/Product Owner will report to the Director of Network Delivery (Clearing and Settlement, Authorizations and Secure File Transfer). In this role, the primary focus will be managing our Secure File Transfer capabilities with potential to assist with other products or areas as needed.. They will also be responsible for driving enhancements, migrations, compliance changes, and other technical uplifts to our proprietary Secure File Transfer.
o Facilitate/deliver on key initiatives
o Act as the SME and go-to product owner for he Secure File Transfer product
o Utilize agile tools and techniques: writing user stories, attending ceremonies, planning, etc.
o Validate end-to-end customer experience touch-points as needed.
o Engage key business stakeholders to facilitate both tactical and strategic planning.
o Oversee and create deliverables in support of identified projects.
• Solid knowledge of PMO processes and SDLC Project Management standards
• Ability to strategically plan requirements with business and tech partners as well as stakeholders to deliver new product capabilities
• Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Experience of driving results and collaborating in a cross-functional and global environment.
• Attention to detail required ensuring integrity of communications and reporting produced for leadership
• Ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders as needed to meet deadlines.
• Ability to organize and facilitate meetings/calls
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated record of successful and complex project completion
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a changing environment
• Extensive experience with business transformation and process redesign methods.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent knowledge and experience using PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Excel
• Experience working in agile as a product owner a plus