KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Test Engineer
- Develop and execute test plans that characterize and verify product specifications.
- Develop test plans that adequately depict the methods and techniques necessary to
- examine or validate our medical device designs to related standards as developed by external regulatory groups such as ISO, IEC, FDA, etc.
- Develop and implement test methods to conduct Verification Tests of medical devices and accessories; select test equipment, supplies, evaluation of designs.
- Review appropriate or mandated agency specifications and structure device test plans in accordance with required specifications.
- Document test results with formal Engineering Reports
- Participate in design reviews as required.
- Provide guidance/direction to Technicians, Test Engineers
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop verification and validation testing for an embedded medical device that uses Linux
- Conduct all phases of software testing (unit level, verification, validation)
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Develop automated tests for Jenkins automation server (nice to have)
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Required Skills:
- Understanding of Linux system - able to navigate and work in Linux
- Able to read and interpret a schematic to component level. (nice to have)
- Proficient in office suites (such as MS Office, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.)
- Must be detail-oriented with strong data analytic, written and oral communication skills.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering or related major
- At least 5 years or more in software development and/or verification and validation.
- Design experience in a medical or defense contractor environment using Design Controls is preferred