Software Code Tester
- Develop and execute test plans that characterize and validate product specifications.
- Develop test plans that adequately depict the methods and techniques necessary to
- examine or validate our medical device designs to related standards as developed by external regulatory groups such as ISO, IEC, FDA, etc.
- Develop and implement test methods to conduct Unit Testing of medical devices and accessories; select test equipment, supplies, evaluation of designs to anticipate/hypothesize test challenges.
- Review appropriate or mandated agency specifications and structure device test plans in accordance with required specifications.
- Document test results with formal Engineering Reports
- Participate in design reviews as required.
- Provide guidance/direction to Technicians, Test Engineers
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience with Google Unit Test Framework or equivalent xUnit test frameworks
- Knowledge of Software Quality Methods and Unit Testing methods and Static Analysis Methods
- Working Knowledge of embedded Linux Systems
- FreeRTOS is a plus but not required
- Git Experience helpful
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5 or more years C++ experience in an embedded environment.
- Design experience in a medical or defense contractor environment using Design Controls is preferred