Data Analyst III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Data Analyst III
Sentient Data Services is a team of product managers, data scientists and engineers
who are passionate data governance, meta data and automation that drives core
analytics. We develop APIs, data platforms and microservices for to
develop and apply continuous customer understanding and context in all our consumer
products and experiences.
This data analysts will coordinate interviews with internal technical and business data
users, capture facts and analyze the requirements, support tickets, and questions that
we solicit and collect from customers, integrated partners and vendors.
- Research and analyze both user and technical requirements in detail by
- interviewing customers, software developers and doing independent research
- when required.
- Write clear, fast business communications with accuracy
- Track and complete follow-up tasks and customer requests
- Collaborate with various partner teams to inform end customer experiences
- based on our data capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- Some knowledge of big data and business intelligence. Experience with data
- repositories and query paradigms (relational, schema-on-read, graph, time series)
- Word, Excel and PPT capability
- AWS familiar with basics of S3
- Writing Samples Provided
- Experience handling of streaming data and temporal analytics
- Data quality and Metadata knowledge