Network Support - General
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Senior level Network Technician
- Work directly for the customer in whatever Network or Voice requirement is needed at the time.
- Support Cisco networking hardware.
- Participate in the implementation of new or refreshed networks
- Work daily Incident and service requests Service Now tickets: analyzing, troubleshooting, completing remediation efforts to resolve network device and Local Area Network issues with the assistance of the Network Engineer.
- Support the completion of changes and maintenance in the Sunday Maintenance Window
- Follow process and procedures for wiping equipment with the assistance of the Network Engineer for equipment to be returned to storage or a vendor
- Support VOIP PBX, voice mail phone system.
- Trouble shooting customer connection issues, configuring jacks, installing/repairing phones
- Expertise in working with analog circuits used for alarms, modem lines for monitoring, emergency phones, security lines
- Position supports all of the digital circuits as well as the wireless access points located throughout the site.
- Provides site Smart hands support for network and voice engineers
- Participation in the On Call rotation to provide Network & Voice system support
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Multicast IP routing protocols and technologies
- Mobile device management
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- CCNP Certification
- TI Technology
- SONET Technology
- Route filtering
- Network load balancer
- Network fundamentals
- LAN and WAN
- IP routing technologies
- Frame relay
- DS3 technology
- Cisco knowledge
- ATM Technology