KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with exclusive opportunities nationwide. In addition to competitive compensation and one-on-one support from our team members, KellyMitchell employees have the chance to work with exciting organizations in every industry.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service. We're passionate about helping companies solve their biggest IT staffing obstacles. As a women-owned business serving Fortune 500 companies on an international scale, we're poised to deliver expert help and excellent value at a moment's notice.
We are an organization of driven professionals who show up to work each day to make a difference in the lives of the consultants we serve, as well as the communities we live in. Meeting personal and professional goals, giving back, and having a blast while building culture are just a few aspects that make us uniquely KellyMitchell.
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Executive Assistant for our St. Louis Corporate Office. This person will be responsible for providing high-level professional and personal support to the Chief Executive Officer. In addition, this person will provide project-based support to other high-level executives as needed. The candidate must have a positive attitude, be a great communicator, well organized and be able to multi-task and thrive as part of a fast-paced organization!
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and prepare itineraries with the ability to anticipate potential travel obstacles
- Schedule meetings and maintain the CEO's calendar with the ability to independently decide what is scheduled, and when, based on priorities
- Gather information for board meetings, programs, events or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, preparing materials and assisting with controlling event budget
- Deliver daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial data modelling and other executive reporting as needed
- Prepare communications in relation to press releases, speeches, and community outreach
- Attend meetings and events on behalf of CEO as needed
- Assist with the planning and coordination of company projects, events and yearly meetings.
- Liase with all levels of leadership, internal staff, outside clients and vendors as needed to provide on-going support
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or other relatable field required
- Experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A driven self-starter and self-motivated professional with the ability to work flexibly and independently under pressure in a fast-paced environment