Learning Solutions Manager
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Learning Solutions Manager
- The Learning Solutions Manager is responsible for partnering with business unit stakeholders, other learning professionals to improve the portfolio of learning courses and programs that focus on building knowledge and skills to develop people, enhance organizational performance, and drive business results.
- The Learning Solutions Manager develops materials, implements marketing and communications strategies for our courses and programs, and ensures successful roll-out of new courses and programs.
- Consult with Business Partners, Leadership, and Consultants to gain an understanding of learning needs and recommend appropriate off-the-shelf or new solutions to meet those needs.
- Develop scope documentation and implementation plan necessary for a solution to succeed.
- Devise and develop curriculum materials and ensure relevancy and quality of learning courses and programs. This includes implementing a systematic approach to analyzing effectiveness with the overall goal of keeping curriculum relevant as well as ensuring high-quality learning experiences.
- Produce periodic reports measuring effectiveness of learning events including recommendations and areas for improvement such as changes in content, quality and learning methods.
- Partner with Senior Learning to drive and implement changes.
- Partner with stakeholders to devise training implementation plans and manage the execution of these plans.
- Participate in the design and implementation of branding, marketing, and communication strategies to build awareness of the organization’s curriculum and learning programs.
- 5 years’ experience in a learning role
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proven expertise in (and passion for) learning design and needs assessment with specific expertise managing vendor relationships
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders relationships
- Strong process and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Training Needs Analysis – Assesses existing employee performance and defines impactful strategies to improve individual performance and change behavior. Reframes needs to deliver best solution while identifying other performance barriers.
- Project Management – Skilled at devising and applying processes, methods, knowledge, skills and experience to ensure project objectives are achieved
- Process Management- Skilled at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done and understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow Influencing
- Skills – Highly credible and able to influence leadership by demonstrating professional maturity, business knowledge, learning expertise, and self-confidence
- Communication Skills- Communicates effectively, openly, honestly, and consistently with others, and is able to deliver difficult feedback directly and appropriately; actively listens and acknowledges what others are saying; responds to statements and comments of others in way that reflect understanding
- Building Relationships- Builds trust and rapport with others; develops and maintains collaborative partnership with customers and others to meet mutual goals and objectives
- Achievement/Results Oriented- Understands what results are important and is driven to achieve results; focuses time, effort and resources to achieve results
- Analytical Thinking – Analyzes information, identifies key issues and relationships, and draws logical conclusions; identifies the root causes of problems and develops solutions