PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Guide internal and external candidates through the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Able to interact with all levels of management, HR professionals and other members of the organization.
- Serve as candidate’s primary contact when logistical questions arise throughout the hiring process.
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience and ensuring a seamless transition from recruitment to interview and beyond.
- Coordinate and schedule on-site interviews with the candidate, hiring manager and interview team including arranging travel schedules and travel expense report management.
- Ability to act as liaison between recruiter, hiring manager and candidate along with other key areas of the business.
- Respond in a professional and efficient manner to inquiries from candidates, recruiters and hiring managers for questions related to the hiring process.
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees following offer accept through Day 1 including documentation collection, updating system and responding to new hire questions.
- Greet employees at New Employee Orientation and assist with collecting and reviewing documentation.
- 5+ years of administrative experience required.
- Customer service oriented professional with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to partner with management across departments to deliver exceptional results. Experienced working in a corporate organization.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professional conduct while working with tight deadlines. Adept at working in a team environment and being able to problem solve quickly.
- Outstanding coordination and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. Excellent time management and prioritization skills. High degree of accuracy. Detail oriented.
- Prior project coordination or management experience required. Proficient with MS Office and Lotus Notes.
- Two to three years of Human Resources experience preferred, but not required.