KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Communications Specialist
- Our Talent Acquisition team is looking to have a Coordinator join our team to assist in managing the migration of new job descriptions.
- As a Communications Specialist Contractor, you will be responsible for drafting and formatting new job descriptions for the entire organization, which will help us market our job openings to attract the future talent of the organization.
- Merge job descriptions from two technologies and migrate into a new format
- Edit the job descriptions as appropriate to ensure that they have continuity, are grammatically correct, that they raise awareness and interest in prospective candidates, and meet corporate and regulatory requirements
- Update new job descriptions into central repository
- Additional editorial support as needed by the Employment Brand team
- Strong writing skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Sense of urgency in responding to internal requests.
- Ability to assist on smaller production projects
- Relevant HR/Business/English internship: 1 year; 5 years preferred.
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree required. Preferred study in English, Communications, and/or Marketing