Production Graphic Designer III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Production Graphic Designer
As a production graphic designer on a long-term contract, you’ll join a culturally diverse group of 90+ strategic and creative explorers at an in-house advertising agency for a biopharmaceutical company with 29,000+ employees.
You’ll be part of a close-knit team—senior designers, web developers, motion artists, writers, editors, and account managers—that partners with cross-functional stakeholders to support 30+ leading brands. Together, you’ll develop multichannel materials for affiliates in 80+ countries.
- Prepare artwork for production: scale images, adjust resolution, create packaging schematics and dielines
- Retouch images in Photoshop and apply special effects to a wide range of photography
- Add interactive functionality to PDFs
- Edit existing creative materials: make type and art edits, including complex data-based charts and tables
- Assist in providing project and printing specifications
- Identify issues regarding high-risk designs that could potentially delay final deliverables
- Perform artwork searches on stock photo websites and internal databases
- Work with creative managers and writers to prepare presentations for creative meetings
- Prioritize multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with creative and account teams to ensure projects stay on track
- Work overtime when needed to complete time-sensitive projects
- Education + experience: Bachelor’s degree in design or related discipline; 5+ years of experience working in a creative agency environment; strong portfolio demonstrating creativity and related expertise
- Technical skills: Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion in a fast-paced environment; ability to absorb and respond to constructive feedback and turn projects around quickly when off course
- Portfolio: Must provide samples of work to be considered, including before-and-after retouched photos
- Creative exercise: Must complete a creative exercise on-site to be considered
Nice to Have, but not required:
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Experience creating 3D models/renderings for conceptual presentations