Project Manager I (non-IT)
Period : 11/05/2018 to 12/28/2018
Work Location: 1 N Waukegan Road, AP51, North Chicago, Illinois, 60064-1802
- Develop and manage key project artifacts such as project charters, status reports, work plans, stakeholder engagement plans and decision-making model.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of projects including driving team accountabilities, addressing project issues/risks, driving effective decision making and delivering status updates/recommendations.
- Provide support to Senior Project Managers as needed
- Plan and facilitate project meetings and workshops.
- Work with functional leaders to propose new projects to continue to enhance productivity, compliance and efficiencies within their functions.
- Administer project team’s SharePoint site to manage project documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-starter, able to work without supervision, quick learner, able to communicate both oral and written.
- Strong SharePoint skills.
- Able to track and manage small scale projects.
- Advanced PowerPoint experience, be able to create impactful PowerPoint presentations suitable for different audiences (Core team, stakeholders and decision makers)
- Strong excel skills pivot tables, v-lookups manipulate data.
- Strong project coordination/management experience
- Manage and prioritize multiple competing tasks/projects
- Visio experience preferred
- PMP preferred