Project Manager III
Project Manager III (non-IT)
Period: 11/26/2018 to 05/31/2019
Work Location: 1 N Waukegan Road, AP30, North Chicago, Illinois, 60064-1802
Procurement Specialist (BPO)
- This individual will provide both contracts and subcontracts support.
- This will include RFP analysis, proposal development, SOW supplier manager, Contracts Analysis, contract negotiation, and contract/task order administration. Functions for this role will also include Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and issuing RFPs, writing price/cost analyses, and maintaining contract compliance.
- Responsible for maintaining essential contract documents/data in the contract database & building/maintaining hard copy contract files to be in compliance with Corp. Purchasing, Finance, & OEC Compliance policies.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate & Divisional Policies & procedures.
- Demonstrates operational knowledge of the applicable SOPs & practices required to effectively process outsourcing contracts.
- Provides guidance/information & answers to technical & non-technical questions regarding contracting process.
- Effectively works to resolve problems within clinical/functional area.
- This role will require the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize work activities, and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization will be critical. Frequent interaction (written, oral, and face-to-face) with other contracts staff, functional peers, management, and customers will be the standard.
- Must have experience with contracting for BPO Services
- Must be able to use critical thinking skills to work independently under minimal direction from management to evaluate, manage, & prioritize contract processing tasks from pre-negotiated contracts through completion.
- Must be able to complete the contract execution process within departmental timelines & within auditable standards.
- Must have solid relationship skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written),
- High level of customer service experience