KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Systems Engineer
- Responsible for being the primary interface to coordinate and lead the work to produce the Business Requirements document (BR) and System Requirements (SR) for very large, complex projects.
- Design, develop, implement, and document end-to-end solutions across IT and Network organizations.
- Lead planning with third party IVR vendors to create interface/APIs to support integrations with Hosted Integrated contact Services platform.
- Provide requirements as part of solutions to automate operations, eliminate manual reentry, improve cycle time and meet work center needs and product needs.
- Develop end-to-end flows to support Sales/Contracting, Ordering, Provisioning, Maintenance, Reporting, external user interfaces, system test, and User Acceptance Test.
- Troubleshoot network problems with 3rd party vendors and customers.
- Ability to look into multiple systems and create network reports.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Network management requirements and practice
- Network Architecture systems and operations
- Agile methodologies
- Software development life cycle SDLC
- Communication Skills - both oral and written
- Business Requirements Development
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional team