KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Project Coordinator
- Tasks to include daily interface with Project Manager (PM) tracking project activities, maintaining project schedule and documentation.
- Intermediate to expert level skills with online PM tools i.e. MS Project or other PM tools.
- Work and follow-up with contractors on issues and status. Must be diligent, proactive and work professionally with all personnel and contractors to reach a valid, timely and satisfactory conclusion. Must be able to substantiate work products.
- Highly accomplished in working with all functions of MS Outlook email client.
- Participate in Team Meetings and then follow-up with meeting tasks and to-do lists.
- Data Entry and Database Management must be highly accurate.
- Process purchase orders as required and other general administrative duties required to support the project management team.
- Process daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed, and all invoicing is processed in a timely fashion.
- Review, follow-up and validate all milestone deliverables with contractors in a timely manner.
- Communicate and accurately convey information to all relevant stakeholders in a concise and clear manner.
- Ensuring that all office supplies and hospitality items (snacks and beverages) are stocked, ordering items as necessary
- Working with local building personnel (leased space) to manage HVAC, cleaning, maintenance and security services
- Greeting visitors as they arrive at our facility by manning the main reception desk
- Helping coordinate porter and catering services for scheduled events
- Providing direction to onsite facilities staff on required maintenance and repair activities and schedules
- Providing assistance to onsite technology team to support technology needs of scheduled meetings and events
- Processing expense vouchers for all purchases related to the local facility, including those made by others (with corporate credit cards other than her own
- Providing administrative and clerical support to employees who work at or are participating in meetings and events at the Forum
- Providing weekly report to supervisor, summarizing purchases and other activities for the previous week
- Working with the department’s finance team to ensure accurate reporting of all Forum-related expenses.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Enterprise Release coordination experience
- Understanding of Project Management functions according to PMI
- Bachelor Degree
- Project Scheduling
- Project Coordinator in a projects-related role
- Manage multiple high priority tasks within short timelines
- Intermediate experience with MS Office - Excel/Data Manipulation
- Industry exp in telecom, residential/commercial real estate, electronic and/or civil construction.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience creating documentation & correspondence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Abilty to anticipate project needs, without being prompted
- Ability to gather quantitative data & analyze
- PMP certification
- Understanding of Organizational Change Management tasks and activities