Business / Financial Analyst - III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Business / Financial Analyst - III
- Executes strategies for the day-to-day administration, network operation and compliance of Network Real Estate functions.
- Supports project initiatives and executive reporting as required.
- Maintains high level of performance under varying degrees of pressure and uncertainty.
- Supporting the project management and coordination of network projects.
- Provides project support of special initiatives, including the handling of administrative functions, processing of purchase orders and updating databases with information received.
- Responsible for administering real estate agreements (i.e. Amendments, Supplements, Proforma Leases, Non-Standard Leases, and Acquisitions, etc), processing payment and ensuring the integrity of data, both financial and non-financial
- Accountable for handling both critical and non-critical property matters (i.e. invoices, Aging, CAM, direct deposit/EFT, change of ownership, address changes, etc), taking ownership to resolve accurately and with a sense of urgency
- Review payment terms to ensure continuity of the rent obligations and avoid expiration of sites that are critical to the Network (Jeopardy payment term report).
- Take ownership in reporting recommended action to project lead and management.
- Prioritize and troubleshoot inquiries from lessors through the 800 Hotline, email, and mail; resolving issues within the applicable timelines and ensuring customer satisfaction. –
- Resolve tax related issues in collaboration with taxing authorities, landlords, regional/area real estate teams, and outside counsel.
- Reconcile tower company accounts to minimize payment delays and discrepancies ("Aging")
- Balance competing priorities while maintaining a focus on the time-sensitive and urgency of Real Estate items.
- Prior job experience in real estate
- BA/BS Degree preferred an relevant work experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong financial background; requires account reconciliation
- Real estate background in any of the following areas: commercial leasing/acquisition, property management, site acquisition consulting, land use entitlements, legal (affiliated with real estate) experience.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and work quickly, accurately and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong organizational skills, being detail oriented and having the ability to work independently are essential.
- Strong verbal, financial and written skills.