Technical & Business Operations Agent
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Technical & Business Operations Agent
- Handling incidents and service requests from customers/end-user by following the standard methods and procedures of the unit.
- Perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- Ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- Use your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- Perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- Ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- Update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking following standard operating procedure.
- Ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- Ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as point of contact.
- Perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). Report and properly document errors that are detected.
- Perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- Work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Recent graduates and/or equivalent experience.
- Documentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in using MS Office and end-user applications.
- Technical experience in related field
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Preference for computer sciences, technical diploma (India), or technical degree.
- Strong Communications
- Knowledge in Java, XML, Splunk