KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with exclusive opportunities nationwide. In addition to competitive compensation and one-on-one support from our team members, KellyMitchell employees have the chance to work with exciting organizations in every industry.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service. We’re passionate about helping companies solve their biggest IT staffing obstacles. As a women-owned business serving Fortune 500 companies on an international scale, we’re poised to deliver expert help and excellent value at a moment’s notice.
We are an organization of driven professionals who show up to work each day to make a difference in the lives of the consultants we serve, as well as the communities we live in. Meeting personal and professional goals, giving back, and having a blast while building culture are just a few aspects that make us uniquely KellyMitchell.
Receptionist Job Description
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Receptionist for our St. Louis Corporate Office. This person will be responsible for answering phones for all offices, as well as welcoming guests to the St. Louis office. In addition, this person will provide administrative, human resource and executive level support as needed. The candidate must have a positive attitude, be a great communicator and be able to multi-task and thrive as part of a fast-paced organization!
- Answering a high volume of incoming calls and welcoming guests.
- Provide an unparalleled level of customer service internally and on the phone.
- Process incoming and outgoing U.S. and overnight mail, distribute incoming faxes/packages.
- Coordinate conference room schedules.
- Provide project assistance as needed – liaise with the Human Resources, Accounting, and Marketing teams for additional projects.
• Customer Service Experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
• Attention to detail and follow-through a must
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Team player
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to take direction and deliver results in regards to projects and deadlines
• Experience using a database and comprehensive phone system a plus
• Must have a bachelor’s degree
Hours for the position are: Monday –Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information and to apply, click here.