Application Developer (General) - Senior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
- Collaborating with other team members to decompose large tasks into small, testable commits
Required Skills and Experience:
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Strong, i.e., PowerShell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Work with AWS native technologies such as EC2, EKS, Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, API Gateway, RDS, DynamoDB, Document DB, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, AWS Config, etc.
- Authentication and roles-based access control (AD, ADFS, SAML)
- Password vaulting tools
- Research and develop new dev ops tools to expand CI/CD capabilities
- Strong skills with dev ops tools such as Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, Ansible, etc.
- Good with use of containerization (Docker, AWS EKS, ECS)