We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented game producer who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced environment. This role would be working primarily with our Live Team.
- Demonstrate an ability to resolve conflict across levels
- Own hard tasks independently & work through ambiguity across team members and leads
- Accelerate others, find ways to accomplish more by enabling others
- Lead by example & have impact on rest of production team without direct management
- Work with multiple disciplines including programmers, designers, artists, animators, audio designers and more to create compelling gameplay and experiences
- Communicate with Leads and collaborate with discipline directors to solve problems and mitigate risk
- Coordinate with external teams and partners and managing dependencies ?
- 8+ years of experience in game development and shipped at least 1 AAA title
- Proficiency with Visual Studio Team Services, or similar bug database
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software– Outlook, Excel, and Project
- Proficiency with Agile methodology for software development and related software
- Interest in Halo