Project Architect- Sr (IVR)
Denver or MN
Develops high level design for solutions. Develops artifacts to be used be used in downstream SDLC phases. Leads technical resources during the Detailed Design and Development phase, leading the team from design to solution deployment. Coordinates technical aspects of deployment, including hardware environments, certification, and software deployment. Strong candidates will have experience with IVR systems architecture, telephony environments and omni-channel experiences.
· Create high level and detailed design for in-house and commercial package implementation and integration with both internal and external data sources. · Develop artifacts to be used in downstream SDLC phases.
· Work with Project Manager to take the project through SDLC technical review board gates.
· Assist with infrastructure / network hardware requisition as well as setup and management of test, development and production environments.
· Provide leadership to in-house and vendor technical resources, working with PM on suggested work assignments and leading team from design to solution, and making technical decision in best interest of Xcel Energy.
· Serve as liaison to other teams involved in project, coordinating integration design, implementation, testing and deployment work.
· Work with Test Lead to coordinate environments and coordinate technical resources to support testing activities.
· Drive peer review and Software Configuration Management (SCM) activities. · Manage performance testing activities.
· Work with software vendors as needed to coordinate software deliveries, drive / conduct root cause analysis on bugs, provide / clarify detailed information on bugs, etc.
o Documented technical leadership experience on large, in-house and commercial software implementation and integration projects including different software component such as GUI, server application, database, and analytics. o Documented experience with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements, planning, high level and detailed design, execution, testing and defect remediation, and implementation.
o Experience with Graphical User Interface design and development for web-based applications or rich client applications.
o Documented design and development experience with relationship database (such as Oracle, MS SQL server) and SQL language. o Strong knowledge and experience on enterprise application integration with different integration technologies. Specifically integration knowledge and experience on ESB, SOAP/Web service, database based integration
o Experience with relational database and object data model design.
o Proven experience in functional and technical architecture, design and development, testing support, and system integration.