KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Engineer I
- Analyzes FGD network for Voice Planning team.
- Responsible for FGD networks by analyzing MOU's, cost impacts, to optimize network.
- Knowledgeable in TDM trunking, traffic routing, NetEx impacts, and differences in switches (DMS vs Sonus).
- Entry level position.
- Requires direction and guidance with some tasks.
- Prefer experience in legacy systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- 2-4 years of experience.