Windows Server Administrator
Windows Server Admin
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Planning, designing, developing and supporting cloud-based solutions from leading cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google)
Windows server administration (Performance assessment, Review for server configurations and recommend monitoring / Governance best practices, Server Migration/Upgrade)
Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other OS and system problems (Windows Server 2008/2012/2016)
1. Working in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement (plan, design, develop) the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
2. Daily operational support of our Windows Server environment utilizing technical leadership skills for complex projects.
3. Managing on-prem and cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
4. Deploying and debugging cloud and on-prem initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
5. Educating teams on the implementation of new on-prem and cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training and knowledge share as required.
6. Analyze, design, implement and maintain the network's F5 Load Balancer infrastructure
7. Orchestrating and automating OS-based platforms throughout the company.
8. Manage multiple efforts, projects & solution design
9. Ability to learn new technologies & design solutions that meet business requirements
10. 24x7 on-call rotation with team members