KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
We’re a passionate and highly collaborative team working closely with engineers, product managers, and platform leads to research, explore, and iterate on well-crafted user experiences that are innovative, engaging and delightful. We build consensus around our work in everyday interactions through design reviews, workshops, user testing, and presentations to influence the direction of a product, and to inspire the company.
You’re a natural problem solver who loves a good challenge. You also know that the first answer is rarely the best answer. You empathetically care about understanding the user’s needs and wants. You always come to the table with more than one option, thoughtfully exploring different directions and how they impact the user’s experience. You can articulate design choices and strategy in a way that’s easily understood by team members and stakeholders from different global organizations.
• Create innovative solutions to difficult challenges using a human centered design methodology
• Partner with fellow UX architects & designers, product managers, and agile development teams to identify and enact opportunities
• Coordinate and conduct appropriate user experience techniques throughout a product lifecycle across design, research, and evaluation
• Identify and execute research or immersion activities including: contextual inquiries, interviews, focus groups, design sprints, journey mapping sessions, card sorts, UX testing, and other techniques
• Create team and business aligning deliverables including: concise research documentation, personas, current / to be journey maps, workflows, storyboards, wireframes / comps, prototypes, and similar deliverables
• Analyze and present research results to a wide range of audiences
• Make design recommendations via wireframes or comps based on expertise and conducted research
• Express concepts through clear visuals and storytelling
• Contribute to strategic meetings and decisions
• Design within an enterprise design system to craft solutions to customer design problems
• Encourage and uphold high standards for our product experiences
• Serve as an ambassador and educator for Product Design within the org and in the broader community
• Welcome opportunities to leverage UX experiences in consulting and coaching Agile team on best UX practices and optimal UI design patterns.
• 5+ years of experience in User Experience, Interaction Design, or related field
• Demonstrable experience in mobile and web based products and projects
• Demonstrate strong user research, interaction design, requirement gathering, prototyping, and overall UX skills applied in various situations
• Strong acumen in Axure, InVision, Sketch, JustinMind or similar prototyping / design tools
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Passionate about human centered design (HCD), User Experience (UX), and Design Thinking