Sr. Product Manager
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Sr. Product Manager
Looking for a Senior PM, who has extensive prior experience managing a P&L—being accountable for every aspect of your business, from strategy to delivery of features that scale, and responsiveness to customer needs.
- You will drive and own setting the vision, strategy and the tactics to promote, sell, fulfill and enhance Client services to customers for the Client mobile app and will be responsible for measuring the outcomes of this work.
- You’ll partner closely with various product teams, engineering, business, user experience and other cross functional groups.
- You’ll envision and build features and experiences for business programs that will increase the value proposition of the app.
- You’ll need to use data to make data informed decisions to drive and influence the work of your partners.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of product management experience that includes product, execution and go to market strategy
- Prior experience as a mobile app product manager
- Prior experience managing a P&L—being accountable for every aspect of your business, from strategy to delivery of features that scale, and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Deep knowledge of digital channel selling tools (machine learning recommendations, ads, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, lead, and influence stakeholders in a matrixed organization so they understand and aligned on the product strategy and vision.
- Ability to work effectively with business and engineering teams
- Strong analytical skills to pull insights from quantitative and qualitative data sets to develop scalable wars to measure success and detect issues before they become risks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technical acumen to partner with engineers and user experience to launch features on mobile apps and websites
- Ability to own and deliver against business and financial goals
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Prior experience of acquiring millions of customers for a consumer mobile app
- Experience of building digital acquisition, retention and loyalty strategies from the ground up.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and outcome focused personality preferred, ability to work in an environment similar to a startup.
- 5+ years managing an e-commerce business, with specific experience related to marketing and site experience and optimization preferred
- 7+ years of product management or related experience
- 5+ years of customer acquisition on digital channels marketing on various channels like app-stores, paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, podcasts, affiliate, and video