Business Support Professional - IV
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Business Support Professional
We are looking for a talented strategic partnership management professional passionate about next generation technologies to initially manage our Client' enablement initiatives for their Location Services, and eventually, other strategic initiatives across the future NBI portfolio. You will be part of our partner management efforts for NBI strategic initiatives across consumer, business, media, and technology divisions, this role requires an exceptionally energetic candidate with leadership skills, a self-starter with experience driving optimization and analysis initiatives and developing new partnership business models to ensure there is organizational support for key products under development. Further, this role will require a candidate that is motivated by the opportunity and the excitement to pursue win-win opportunities with top-tier brands and talent, comfortable with change and understands how to strategically pivot, excellent at balancing priorities and meeting deadlines, and enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment and operates with a no task is too small attitude.
- Developing and driving both strategic and operational plans with C-level and other leaders across the strategy, consumer, media, business and technology divisions to manage and support the delivery of a growing portfolio of NBI-related initiatives including professional services, product innovation, product development, product integration and delivery, performance management, leading quarterly business reviews (QBRS) and managing KPIs, ongoing partnership and portfolio optimization, collaboration with business development on new initiatives, performance modeling and analysis and relationship management.
- Partnering with internal product and sales teams on integration, launch, maintenance, and other related activities, which have direct impact on internal partner metrics
- Preparing and presenting proposed directions to management for buy-in and/or project and milestone reporting
- Cultivating strong relationships with equal level counterparts within strategic partners and manage and project/program manage day-to-day activities to drive key initiatives agreed by both parties
- Acting as subject matter expert for all consumer and enterprise products and value add as well as business models to drive new revenue around such new and potential areas
- Working with the Director of Operations & Partnerships to develop a partnership management pipeline and plan that reflects the larger strategy and ladders into company KPIs.
- Effectively managing communication with clients and across divisions to seamlessly execute programs and meet deliverables and deadlines.
- Working with the Director of Business Operations & Partnerships and other team members to develop and decks, presentations, and pitch materials for both internal and client-facing needs.
- Creating compelling account product development and key initiative recaps and case studies that help to generate new and repeat business.
- Leveraging data and insights to evaluate the effectiveness of partnerships and utilize to identify new opportunities .
- Driving thought leadership to stakeholders and develop new, fresh ideas for how NBI partnerships can support the Client in moving its strategy forward.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- 4 - 6 years of combined experience in partner management, account management and/or related roles.
- 3+ years experience driving strategy development or substantially similar innovation role
- MBA or Masters Degree in applicable field
- Deep knowledge of emerging technologies (geospatial, location, drone/aviation, AI/ML, AR/VR, blockchain, robotics, IoT, etc.)
- Experience working with teams, both internal and external, that are outside of immediate area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated capabilities in extrapolating business strategies, market sizing and risk analysis with some guidance from management.
- Knowledge of location, data and geospatial platforms, technologies and innovations, marketing approaches, pricing strategies, business models.
- High level of verbal and communication skills with ability to articulate company vision to internal teams and at times to strategic partners.
- Ability to identify internal capabilities/assets and work with internal teams to create new business models addressing changing dynamics in the industry.
- Collaboration skills and the ability to work with team members, peers and leadership to a common action.
- High quality presentation and communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively, at all levels of management, throughout the organization.
- Entrepreneurial orientation and abilities - Ability to function effectively and drive desired results in a fluid, fast-moving and competitive business environment characterized by rapid change
- Demonstrated capabilities in extrapolating business strategies, market sizing and risk analysis