Business / Financial Analyst - II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Business / Financial Analyst
We are looking to add a member to our Business Operations team who is passionate about next generation technologies and who is excited to create operational efficiency across the portfolio of the NBI businesses. This role will be responsible for supporting a variety of initiatives associated with backend business processes, business systems integrations, partner operations, sales enablement, and key metric tracking. The role will support business units integration into the company and the NBI org, as well as will help manage NBIs systems and processes.
- Lead day to day operations on key business processes, such as capital labor reporting, recruiting operations, and headcount management.
- Coordinate with various internal teams to migrate old business processes and introduce new systems to the organization.
- Ensure operational compliance with Corporate policies.
- Collaborate cross functionally with business development, product, technology, and platform teams to drive and manage key initiatives that require cross organizational implementation.
- Maintain reports on KPIs across business units, performing in depth analyses to assist in forecasting, leveraging manual and automated reporting tools.
- Help with recruiting operations and assist with new employee onboarding and training programs.
- Partner with Finance to assist with reports and processes that support P&L reporting.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor's degree or four years work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years in business operations, finance or strategy.
- Ability to independently prioritize multiple projects and function effectively in a fluid, fast-moving and competitive business environment characterized by rapid change.
- Experience working with teams, both internal and external, that are outside of immediate area of responsibility
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and innovations, marketing approaches, pricing strategies, business models is a plus.
- Collaboration skills and the ability to work with team members, peers and leadership to a common action.