Software Engineer (Entry)
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Our Client is seeking a high performing, dynamic, multi-tasking Software Engineer with Microsoft.NET platform experience.
- Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle from design to delivery.
- Work closely with the product managers, infrastructure and development teams to help
- deliver innovative, world-class solutions.
- Design and develop high-quality code exhibiting excellent performance that meets
- product requirements with a strong focus on scalability, maintainability, and security
- Tremendous exposure to a wide range of technologies and business problems you will
- solve using the latest and greatest technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering degree or related
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong problem solving
- abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- 1-3 years of software development experience delivering commercial software products
- Good working knowledge in C#, .NET, ASP.NET & MVC, SOA and WPF/WCF/XML/Web
- API development
- Good working knowledge in Java script Frameworks, Web Services, REST API,
- Application Protocols
- Good working knowledge on windows and Linux operating systems
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects focused on delivery
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must have the ability to write requirements, unit tests and functional test protocols