KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Our Client, a world-class mobile game development studio, is in search of a 2D Production Artist to join one of our development teams. We need a strong creative contributor with an eye for detail and limitless imagination.
- Collaborate with Art leads, Design, and LiveOps teams to conceive, create and implement in-game promotional art work.
- Translating visual development and ideation into polished production-ready work.
- Provide research and conceptual illustrations
- Consistently strive to exceed the highest quality standards of the studio.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- 3+ years Graphic Design or 2D Production Art experience in a video game production environment.
- Extensive portfolio displaying mastery of color, composition, form and design within various mediums, with an eye for detail.
- Art or related college or university degree.
- Superior communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism in a positive manner.
- Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Experience with mobile development, live F2P games in particular
- Experience in UI design and implementation.
- Experience with Unity