KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- This engagement will support the Greenhouse Innovation effort.
- The Greenhouses are envisioned as incubators for the rapid development of engineering solutions for the most important business problems.
- Each Data Architect will support 1-2 Greenhouse squads simultaneously.
- The Data Architects will provide expert and grounded direction to Greenhouse squads with respect to initial solution options, technology choices, and document strengths and risks with those choices.
- The Data Architect will create architectural deliverables that will capture Conceptual & Logical (L1/L2) architecture views as well as key architecture decisions.
- Application, Data Integration, Data Model, and Infrastructure including security aspects.
- The Data Architects will capture ‘Future Change Cases’ that will document critical aspects of the initial Greenhouse Proof of Concept to scale to a full production solution.
- The ‘Future Change Cases’ will be the blue print for follow on delivery teams to scale and mature the solution in a controlled, transparent fashion.
- The Data Architects will create product roadmaps for next ~24 months for various Greenhouse solutions for supporting interim architecture views as necessary.
- Concurrently, while supporting the Greenhouse efforts, the Data Architects will support the creation and update of the Client's Data and Analytic Strategy.
- The Data Architects will leverage insights from both Greenhouse efforts, previous data assessments, Client business strategy, as well as both industry and technology trends to create a 3+ year out Data and Analytic Strategy.
- The Data Architects will work closely with the Chief Data Architect and Chief Data Stewards to prioritize and guide this work.
- 5+ years of relevant hands-on data architecture experience
- 2+ years of relevant hands-on exposure to building data and analytics solutions on AWS
- 2+ years of ETL architecture experience (Ab Initio or cloud-native tools)
- Experience with variety of databases e.g. Teradata, Oracle, Maria DB, Snowflake
- Experience building architectural patterns at scale, including thoughtfully-designed data solutions, repeatable data pipelines, and efficient software engineering principles
- Sound understanding of CI/CD, infrastructure engineering and building future ready technology solutions
- Experience with building data warehouses, marts, business intelligence reports and operational systems
- Knowledge of emerging trends in the data space and ability to recommend solutions
- Strong presentation skills