Mobility Operations Specialist II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Mobility Operations Specialist
A successful operations team member will work closely with the Mobile Publisher Development and Product team to exercise and implement DevOps processes, tooling, instrumentation, administration, and monitoring to ensure the most reliable operations while helping further scale and grow the Mobile Publisher program.
- Develop a deep level of understanding of the client platform, Mobile Publisher systems and processes, and mobile products
- Operate and support the Mobile Publisher production system, as well as assist with development testing
- Participate in production incident management and mitigation including: coordinating with leadership and the development team on bug fixes, system maintenance, and customer issue resolution
- Collaborate with Support and Product teams to resolve customer issues, assist customer on-boarding success, and provide guidance to assist customers in achieving and maximizing business goals
- Coordinate and participate in production deployment and maintenance operations
- Ensure customer facing SLA's are monitored, reported, and met
- Collaborate closely with development teams to continuously improve system security, scale, stability, efficiency, testing, and features
- Participate in development of tools, documentation, and processes on key aspects of system health monitoring and reporting
Desired Skills/ Requirements
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in technical operations in a large-scale distributed system
- Good understanding of and work experience with software system such as Jenkins, company through web UI and command line interface.
- Experience with agile practices and working in an agile environment, ideally involving high-transaction, large-scale distributed systems
- Strong background in the development of efficient, reusable and redeploy-able processes