C++ Developer - Master
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Mobile Developer-Full Stack
We’re looking for a senior developer who can help design, develop and maintain a core library built into multiple mobile apps.
- Lead the development, validation, and launch of software that will enable FieldView compatibility on agriculture equipment.
- Collaborate with cross-feature teams and business partners to expand into new markets and geographies.
- Produce high quality code and constantly address technical debt.
- Be actively involved in the design and code review process.
- Support new and existing code with automated unit and integration tests.
Desired Skills/ Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience in C++, Java, or equivalent OOP language for production systems.
- Experience with CAN communication bus and the J1939 standard.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong understanding of OO programming, design patterns (e.g. MVC), data structures and algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices.
- Strong technical leadership and ability to drive work across teams and business partners.
- Experience with agricultural machinery and the ISOBUS standards.
- Experience with signal cabling and understanding of noise considerations.
- Experience developing GIS software, especially related to geospatial data capture, representation, and mapping.
- Experience with Mobile application development (iOS, Android).
- Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture (EC2, S3, SQS, etc.).