Packaging Engineer (Mid)
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Ensures accuracy of primary and secondary packaging data for ecommerce products produced at a Contract Manufacturer for distribution in the U.S. market. The Packaging Operations team is responsible for managing changes in packaging and labeling in a compliant manner consistent with company directives and industry regulations to fully support the supply of products distributed in the U.S. market.
- Maintaining all packaging structures in support of broader ecommerce project directives.
- Contributes to cross-functional project teams and the change management process via review and approval of component drawings specifications, component testing / qualification.
- Works independently, seeking guidance as needed.
- Responsible for all package engineering milestones on project timelines for projects assigned.
- This requires the utilization of key processes and tools (PLM, pallet pattern software, barcode verification, and other activities as covered in relevant SOPs, User Guides).
- Efficiently integrates Package Engineering project tasks with U.S. Packaging Operations processes such as change management and graphics development, to ensure timely delivery vs. objectives.
- Utilizes ecommerce best practices and contributes to and leads process improvements.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- A 4 year Bachelor of Science degree with packaging engineering experience in a regulated environment, preferably pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products
- ecommerce experience required
- 4-6 Years of Experience