Accountant - I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Support the Project Manager and Location Data Supervisor with tracking of master data for project initiatives including internal company restructuring, BAU monthly code cleanup, Business requests and 1ERP driven initiatives. Incumbent would be responsible for running queries, updating reports, sending communications and working with business contacts to ensure updates are received and maintained within the ERP modules. Incumbent would also be responsible for preparing mass volume requests for master data into the ERP module, verify checks and balances to ensure data integrity and work with current team members to research discrepancies.
- Manage work across functional teams with different internal stakeholders
- Assist with processing monthly and daily data file loads for Peoplesoft and ERP General Ledger Location codes.
- Assist with system testing, end-user interfaces for system implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and production fixes.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed to include running queries, update, analyze, manipulate complex data sets and track master data to distribute and convey amongst stakeholders.
- Prioritize work activities and monitor progress on tasks for the support team.
- Ensure the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Possess strong organizational, analytical, investigative and problem solving skills.
- Possess the foresight to identify and remedy potential problems before they arise.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- High level of data experience to include General Ledger data, asset management and location codes.
- Experience with high volume of data research, analysis, reporting
- Experience with handling multiple projects and multitasking
- High level of Peoplesoft and SAP ERP experience
- Support efforts related to project management
- Experience with ERP conversions
- Experience with financial systems, procedures and verification, and understanding of financial statements and concept
- Financial Systems/ERP
- Create/maintain/run queries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Two or more years of relevant work experience
- Bachelors degree in MIS, computer science, accounting or finance.
- Oracle Peoplesoft
- SAP (nSAP, VSAP)